Monday 5 December 2016

Landscape Straight Images


I chose to take this image because I think that it shows landscape well. I like the effect that the leaves make because it shows us the time of the year. The darkness displayed in the image also helps us work out the time of the year too because it is quite dark which helps us know that it is during autumn or winter, if it was during the summer we may have gotten the glare of the sun reflecting off of the sign. I like how this can be displayed as an urban area because it relates to the London underground. Also the train and the train track in the background also helps add to the effect because as well as looking at the station sign we are also drawn to things happening in the background.


I chose to take this image because I think it shows landscape really well. I like how this can be related to the rule of thirds because it is separated into three sections, the grass/ground, the forest/trees and then the sky. The sky helps the colours in the photo stand out more because it is white/grey so the colours appear brighter against it. If the sky was blue it wouldn't have the same effect as the grey sky does. The image also has an eerie effect because although the trees look colourful they also appear dark and not very inviting. Also, the sky is dull which also adds to the eerie effect. 


I chose to take this image because it shows landscape well as there is a great depth of field present in this image. I like how this image hasn't been taken straight on because by having it taken at a angle we are able to compare it to the small part of the outside we can see. This image has a horror effect to it because the end of the path our eyes follow is incredibly dark and creepy. I think the glare on the floor also adds to the horror/eerie effect because it suddenly stops and goes completely black. Also, I like that although the light from outside is present it doesn't light up the whole of the inside, this adds to the eerie effect because only some light is showing.


I chose to take this image because it shows landscape well as there is a great depth of field in the image. I like how their is a main focus on a few trees that are in the foreground but the background also interests us as it shows deep into the forest. Also, I like how the sky is light but because the photo has been taken in a forest it is dark inside making the image look eerie. Although the trees have virtually no leaves on them the picture still looks full and there are many things that take our attention. 


I chose to take this image because it shows landscape well as there is a great depth of field in the image as we can see far into the distance. The fact that everything in the background is blurred gives the image a better effect because we are drawn to it as we look at all the different lights there are. I like this image because it is very eerie and relates to horror because it is dark and the only lighter parts are in the foreground of the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment