Saturday 4 February 2017

Composite Images Work Diary

Composite Images

Evaluation
I created two sets of composite images, the first attempt of this topic didn't go that well because I chose the wrong objects as they didn't match with the location I chose. However, my second attempt turned out better than the first.


These first two images were my first attempt at trying to create some composite images. The idea I had didn't turn out well, I was expecting to try and create the objects like people but I struggled with this. If I had
chosen different objects it may have turned out well. A perfume bottle and lipstick doesn't really compliment the location that I have chose which is why it didn't turn out as well as I hoped. 

   

As my first attempt at composite images didn't turn out as well as I hoped I tried to create them again but with a different object and the same location. I think this object worked well with this location as it is cartoon character and graffiti is often associated with cartoon characters and writing. Also, this area looks like a rough area and not very upper class, this can link to the fact that the character is a shark because they represent fear. 

1 comment:

  1. perhaps a little more work is required in your final images with a description of the working process. e.g. a drop shadow, dodging and burning... demonstrate your use of Photoshop using screen prints.

    Finally connotation and denotation.. (develop your critical language).

    ReplyDelete