Sunday 27 November 2016

Landscape Image Bank



I like this image because its main theme throughout the image is autumn. The colours in this image draw us in because the different shades of orange can be seen. The sunlight in the photo gives a good effect because we can see it peeking through the trees as we can see the orange light reflections on the pavement. There is a great depth of field in this image because we can see far into the picture as the end of the path is visible. As we look deeper into the image the colours become lighter and the colours are darker in the foreground of the image. I can use ideas from this image in my work because I can take pictures in forests as well as in street areas. This image helps me widen my ideas of landscape photography.



I like this image as the flowers in the foreground are clear but as we look deeper into the image they become less clearer. This image also has a great depth of field because we can see deep into the image into the horizon. I think the sun also has a great effect because it adds brightness into the image, without it the image would be dull and dark with a different meaning. Also, I like the different colours that are in the image, the purple sky gives a good effect even though you would've thought that it would give a gloomy/scary effect. I can use ideas from this image in my work because I can take images of landscapes that may not seem very interesting but we can make them interesting.



I like this image because it is a realistic landscape and urban areas like this landscape is the type of images that I would be taking. The people in the background and the train coming through the station make this a more realistic image because when I take pictures I will have elements in my picture that I don't necessarily want in the image but I can stop it from happening. This image has a depth of field but not as good as other landscape images. We can see the depth of field on the right hand side of the image where we can see deep into where the train is coming from but the depth of field isn't the main focus. Another element of this image that I like is the fact that the train station sign is in colour but everything else is in black and white, this makes us realise what the photographer wants us to focus on.



I like this image because of the fact that it is a famous London landmark it draws us in and grabs our attention. This image at first looks dull because there is not much colour but I think that it is interesting. I think it looks like a painting when you look at it but I think the photographer has edited this image to give it a better effect. Although the lighting in the image looks dull I think it gives it an ancient effect which works well with the landmark because it is old. I think the depth of field in this image isn't as obvious as other images but we can still see it, in the background of the bridge we can see the buildings behind it. I can take ideas from this image by photographing things like famous landmarks or things like bridges to create a landscape but also include depth of field.



I like this image because I think the height of the buildings give a great effect because it almost seems like the buildings are enclosing in on the photographer as the height of the buildings are unclear. I also like the fact that the picture is in black and white because it makes the photo seem older and we are focused on the actual picture rather than the colours if it wasn't in black and white. This image can relate nicely with my photography because I will be able to get urban pictures like this one. The depth of field in this image is strong because we can see where the path ends, I think the height of the buildings add to the depth of field. 

No comments:

Post a Comment