Saturday 5 November 2016

Reflection and Framing Straight Images

Reflection

I took this image because I think it showed reflection well because you can see his reflection in the mirror. I think this is a good image because we can see the reflection clearly. In this image I focussed in on the reflection rather than him. I think it was better to show him looking at himself in the image because it gives a better effect to the image. The angle of the picture is good because we can see him and his reflection well. This picture has good meaning because we can interpret from the image that he is looking at his reflection for several different reasons.


I took this image because I think it shows reflection well because we can see her and her reflection but it has been blurred. By blurring the reflection I think it gives a greater meaning that if we didn't blur it. I focussed on her rather than the reflection because it could show that she doesn't know who she is anymore, it gives it a deeper meaning. I think the angle of this image is good because we can see the full reflection and her but it is blurred, the angle helps the blur. 


I took this image because I think it shows reflection well because we can see the reflection in the mirror. I think this image is good because we wouldn't normally take images in these sorts of mirrors but it worked well. I think the fact that the trees surround the mirror makes us focus in more on the mirror because we are not attracted to the outside of the mirror. Also I think that the red and white stripes around the mirror make it more bolder and more attracting to the eye because we are drawn into looking in the mirror. 


I took this image because we can see his reflection in the mirror well. I think this image has a good deep meaning because he is doing his hair and looking into the mirror which could reflect vanity. The focus on the image worked well because we are only drawn to his reflection as it is the only part that is in focus. Also, the focus of the image helps add to the meaning because we can say that he is only drawn to his own reflection and nothing else.


I took this image because I was drawn into the reflection of the statue onto the water. I think this image represents reflection well because we can see the reflection of the statue on the water well. The ripples of the water add to the sense of surrealism because the reflection isn't an exact copy of the statue as the ripples have distorted it. I think the angle of this image is good because we can see the reflection well. 

Framing

I took this image because it shows frame well. The way that the trees are in focus and the window markings aren't show frame well because we are able to just focus on the trees through the window. I think the fact that the trees are in the distance but they are in focus gives the image a deeper meaning as the foreground of the image is not in focus. I think this image turned out well because it shows frame well because we are focused what is inside the shape.


I took this image because I think it shows frame well because we are drawn in to looking through the shape of the hands. I think this image works well because the hands reflect the shape of the tree. The fact that the background is in focus helps relate to frame because we are only drawn to looking at what we can see in focus. Also the fact that the hands are not in focus helps relate to frame too because we know that this is the unimportant part of the image.


I took this image because it relates to frame as we focus on the clouds rather than anything else because nothing else is in focus. This relates to frame because we only care about what it inside the shape being made by the hands. I like this image because it has a deep meaning which is added to by the focus of the image, by making the hands not in focus helps as we only care about the clouds. The shape helps to add effect because we can see a lot through the shape and it is big enough to help us focus on what is behind the shape.


I took this image because although it shows reflection it also shows frame. The way that we are only drawn into the mirror adds to the frame because we are drawn to what is inside the shape. The fact that the rest of the image isn't in focus helps add to the frame effect because we only focus on the the focussed parts of the image. I think this is a good image because the area that the frame is in stands out. 


I took this image because I think this shows frame well as we can see through the gap a tree and it is the only thing in focus in the image. I think this image works frame really well because we only see a part of the landscape but the part we see draws us in and makes us want to see more. This picture turned out well because the focus of the image shows frame as the foreground isn't in focus but the background is in focus as this is the bit we only want to see. The fact that the fence acting as a frame is dull and boring makes the tree stand out more.

1 comment: