Monday 7 November 2016

Movement Image Bank



In this image we can see a little boy running. This shows movement well because we can see a motion blur. This motion blur adds great effect to the image because we can make out that the little boy is running and not standing still. I chose this image because I like the blur in the image. Although the image is blurred it still is a good image because we can see what is happening but it has been taken differently. I can use ideas from this image in my work by using motion blur photography, I could get someone to run, take a picture so motion blur is present.



In this image we can see three dogs coming out of the sea. This shows movement well because we are presented with a freeze frame. This freeze frame adds a great effect to the image because we can image the way that the dogs are moving. This freeze frame leads us thinking that the dogs are running away from the sea. I chose this image because I like how the dogs have bee captured in the air as if they were jumping. I also like how the water can also be seen jumping up mirroring what the dogs are doing. I can use ideas from this image by trying to capture freeze frames of people are animals running.



In this image we can see two people on bikes riding around a track. This shows movement well because we are presented with a motion blur. This motion blur adds great effect to the image because we can image the speed that these cyclists are going at. This motion blur also helps us focus in more on the colours of the cyclists as the blur makes the colour more visible rather than the features of the bike and the person. I chose this image because I like how the motion blur helps us establish who is going faster as the yellow biker is slightly more blurred than the red biker. I can use ideas like this in my work by photographing images of people on bikes going slower or faster.



In this image we can see an orange being dropped into water. This shows movement well because we are shows a freeze frame image. This freeze frame adds great effect to the image because we can almost imagine what the sound would be like when the orange was dropped into the water. This freeze frame adds great detail to the image because we can see clearly the features of the orange and the water being affected when the orange hits. I chose this image because I like the detail of the image and the way the photographer has captured how the orange effected the water. I can use ideas from this image in my work by using water and objects together.

 


In this image we can see some dice being thrown. This image shows movement well because we are presented with a motion blur. This motion blur adds great effect to the image because the stages of the dice moving is shown. The path that the dice took to get where it is can be seen by the motion blur, we can see the movement of the dice clearly. I chose this image because I like the way that the motion blur is being presented. I can use ideas from this image because I can take different objects and throw them to create a motion blur.

No comments:

Post a Comment