Monday 16 January 2017

Composite Image Making Image Bank



I chose this image because I like how it has a deeper meaning that just that his upper body has been changed and replaced with smoke. The deeper meaning of this image could be the fact that this is how some people feel underneath and in their head but they fail to show it. I like that the shape of the head can still be seen if you look closely. Also, the fact that they have used white smoke gives the image a great effect because the rest of the image is dull and dark which makes the smoke stand out more. I can use this in my work by replacing something in an image with something completely but make it still look realistic. 


I chose this image because I like that just by removing the man from the image makes it a lot better. Also the way they have changed the lighting makes the image look brighter and more attractive than the original image which is much duller and boring. The fact that they have also taken away the shadow of the mountain in the background   makes the image better too because it reduces the darkness in the image and makes it appear happier and brighter. I can use this in my images because I can take someone completely out of an image to make it better.


I chose this image because I like that it almost tells a story of this one girl. When you first look at the image you think the girl in the right corner is taking a picture of a girl in the mirror but it is the same girl when you look closely. The way she has incorporated herself into the image more than once is clever because at first look we think we are looking at different people. The section of the image which interests me the most is the mirror section which shows her wearing one outfit in the mirror but looking into the mirror she is wearing a different outfit. I can incorporate this into my image by using something similar by using a mirror. 


I chose this image because I like how we can see the motion that the woman has taken and the fact that the background has been made duller so we can focus fully on the woman's movements. Although this image has been manipulated I like that it looks realistic as we can't really tell it has been changed. I can use ideas like this in my work because I can manipulate a photo by following someones movements and showing them in one image.


I chose this image because I like how it has been manipulated where we see something as it is but in a different way. In this image we see a hand but it is acting as a statue or a wall. I think by adding the bird onto the hand gives a good effect because it acts more like a statue and a wall instead of us thinking of it as a hand. I can use ideas like this in my work because I can manipulate images by inserting elements that don't actually belong there but look like they belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment