Tuesday 31 January 2017

Joiners Work Diary

Joiners Work Diary

From my research about joiners I was able to create 2 joiners, one of a building which I don't think is my best and one of a person which I prefer out of the two.

This was the first joiner that I created, I went out and took several images of this building and tries to piece it together to form a joiner. In my opinion I dislike this joiner because I couldn't piece it together properly as it doesn't go as well together as I had hoped. To improve this joiner and make it better I should've took smaller images of the building so it would've been easier to piece the images together to make it seem like an actual image. I think this was good for my first attempt at making an joiner but I feel as though I could take another image of a building and try again. Instead of taking zoomed out images of the building I could've zoomed in further and captured smaller sections of the building to make the piecing together stage easier.



I created a second joiner of a person, I used a studio to take several images of this persons body and pieced them together to form a joiner. In my opinion, I think this is my best joiner as although we can see where it has been pieced together and doesn't actually look realistic we can still clearly see where each of her body features are. I think this joiner worked out better then the building joiner because I took smaller sections of her body and pieced them together rather than taking bigger sections. To improve this the only thing I would do is take the pictures on a different background instead of a ripped one. If I was going to progress further with joiners I would take someone face and create a joiner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment