Monday 23 January 2017

Physical Images Image Bank



I chose this image because I like how elements have been entered into the image to replace her facial features. I also like how this picture shows surrealism and is abstract. Although colour is only present on her face the image is still inviting and bright because of the bright lighting. The dripping effect on her eyes and mouth adds effect to the picture because it is spreading the colour to the rest of her body. I can use ideas from this image in my work because I can add colour to duller parts of the image and add in colourful elements to replace facial features like this image has.



I chose this image because I like how it has been destroyed with water. I like how virtually the whole image has been destroyed but you can still make out what was there before and what the image is supposed to be. The blur of colour is attractive to the eye because we are intrigued to know what the image is showing. Also, I like the inaccuracy of the water, it is not in a certain place and hasn't just blurred out one section of the image. I can use ideas from this in my work by using water to drip or blur the ink from the photo. 



I chose this image because I like how they have used burning to take out her eyes. Although, the burning is not exact, it isn't a clean circle I like this image because it shows imperfections and how our minds instantly replace these burning marks with eyes even though they are not exact replicas of the shape. I think burning has a great effect on an image as it shows how a picture has been destroyed. I can use elements of this image in my work as I can use burning to remove elements of an image or just to destroy the image completely. 



I chose this image because I like how it shows surrealism and is abstract. I like how it forms a collage rather than one image on its own. The fact that the images are not clear and are ripped with uneven edges gives it a bester effect. You can tell that these have been taken from newspapers because of the ripped edges and scratched images. I can use ideas like this in my work by getting difference features like this person has and creating a collage out of them.



I chose this image because I like the abstractness of the image. The persons face is unclear to us but we are aware of what it is supposed to be. I like how every part of the image has been rotated to make the image look strange and unrealistic. Although we cannot see the face properly we are still able to make out where the features are and which way each part as been rotated. I like this image because it acts as a puzzle for our eyes because we instantly try to piece each section together. I can use ideas from this image in my work by making a similar puzzle with different pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment