Sunday 9 October 2016

Form Straight Images




I took this image of my phone because it represents form well. The light reflecting on the phone is clear on the left hand side as we can see a line of light. This makes the image 3D because the light almost creates and illusion of the phone becoming 3D as it looks like the left hand side is flat. The shadow created at the bottom of the phone also helps the form of the object because it helps create the 3D effect. I think this image needs to be sharpened and edited to improve it further and make it a better image.





I took this image of a pair of glasses because they represent form. With the light reflecting onto the glasses shadow is created around the glasses to increase the 3D effect. The white background helps with the form because the shadows from the light appear darker to create the 3D effect. I think with some editing in Photoshop this image could turn out better. I think I need to increase the brightness to make the picture seem less dull and more alive but keep the shadows as dark as possible.




I took this image of a water bottle because it represented form well. The shape of the bottle is what attracted me to take pictures of this because I wanted to capture the edges well. I think the fact that there was water in the bottle helped create form because the bottle is heavier and the water helps create form whereas if the bottle was empty it would be obvious, this shows that water helps the form of the bottle become less or more. I think editing this photo by making it sharper and the background black and white this will improve the image.


I took this image of a plant because it represented form well. The leaves of this plant are really visible in this image which helps create form, also the black/darker layer around the leaves of the plant also make it more visible which helps with form. I think by editing this photo I could make it much better by making it black and white and sharpening it.






I took this image of the bus shelter because I thought it represented form really well. This image doesn't look as good but I like it and I think that with editing I can improve it a lot. The foundations of the shelter stood out to me because they were different shapes and created different forms. By brightening the picture I think I could improve it more because we will be able to see the image clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment