Saturday 1 October 2016

Texture Straight Images



I took this image of a cat because I wanted to focus right in on the fur as I wanted to see if I would be able to get very close that you would be able to see the texture of the fur. I think I have achieved this because not only can you establish the texture of the fur but you can also see the whiskers which can also show texture as the image shows them to be spiky. I like this image because I think it has turned out very well.



I took this image of a wall because I wanted to focus on the cracks in the walls to show that the wall is rough and not smooth. This image links to texture because we can see the unevenness of the wall and we can image what it would feel like. I think I have achieved the concept of texture in this image because the angle I have taken this image at enables us to see the cracks and the unevenness of the wall.



I took this image because it links to texture well as we are able to see the individual hairs of the jackets fur that helps us image what it would feel like. I like this image because it is an abstract image as when you first look at it it isn't noticeable straight away what the image is. I think I have achieved the concept of texture in this image because we can image that it would feel soft.



I took this image because I wanted to see if I could get the small fibres on it to stand out as it makes us think about what the object would feel like. I think that I have grasped the idea of texture in this image as the angle that the photo was taken at enables us to be able to see the small fibres and fur on the object which helps us imagine how it would feel.



I have taken this image because I wanted to focus on the bumps of the object. I think I have created the image well that you are able to see the texture of the object. We can tell that the object is bumpy by the way the bumps stand out. Also the angle that I have taken the image at helps because if i would've used another angle it might not have been as clear to see the bumps. I think that this is one of my best images because the texture of the object really stands out.

No comments:

Post a Comment